In learning about the different software programs recently I feel like I learned a lot more program skills. I feel that learning these software programs helped me and were very beneficial to my future teaching career.
The program I think will be most beneficial for me would be Microsoft Word. I can use the program for essentially anything I need in class, and with the tables and different formattings I was taught word is much more useful. Though any of these programs would make teaching so much better.
The new techniques I've recently learned in Word would be useful for making any type of quiz, test, or study guides I would give the students. With the different alignments and tables it would make the paper look very professional. I can also use Word for making posters or flyers to hang up within the classroom or school. Inspiration, I think I would use a lot because of the concept maps. With these maps I could use them to help make writing easier for students and their planning. I would definitely be able to incorporate Microsoft Publisher too by sending home weekly or monthly newsletters to my students parents to keep them up to date on what is going in our classroom.
All of these programs that we used for our software lab provide us will great skills that will definitely benefit us. As a teacher I would use these programs quite frequently.
Final Blog
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment